This year is special. Following the most disruptive two years to probably everybody’s lives for a generation, the villages of Histon and Impington have decided that they need to celebrate. The Feast is delighted to be involved as part of the village celebrations.
Feast Week runs from Saturday 2nd until Sunday 10th July, opening with the St Andrew’s Flower Festival and Cream Teas, with the Big Band Concert and Feast Market on the village green the following weekend, and a host of events in-between.
Here is the current line-up of events for this year’s Feast. For full details please get a copy of the Feast Magazine 2022 which covers all the events happening as part of the Summer of Celebration.
- St Andrew’s Feast Flower Festival – Friday 1st – Monday 4th July
- Summer Quiz – Friday 1st July
- Flower Festival Cream Teas – Saturday 2nd July
- Brunch at the Orchard – Saturday 2nd July
- Archaeology Group & Village Society Talk – Monday 4th July
- Adult Rounders Tournament – Tuesday 5th July
- Junior Rounders Tournament – Thursday 7th July
- Feast Big Band Concert on the Green – Friday 8th July
- Feast Market – Saturday 9th July
- Music for a Summer’s Evening – Saturday 9th July
- Chamber Ensembles Concert – Sunday 10th July
- Feast Football Tournament – All Week
- HI Streets – 1st June – 10th July
Big Band Night Friday 8th July
Adults Wed 6th July – Juniors Thur 7th July
The Histon and Impington Feast is an annual celebration during which the villages raise money for the local community. After a couple of disrupted years, the Feast Market will return. There is no planned entertainment, it is a traditional, popular Feast Market on the village green on Saturday morning for maximum footfall. All funds raised go to local causes.
Stall Pitch Fees:
£15 for local community/charity
£22.50 for commercial/business